Registered Nurse Cardiac PCU AdventHealth East Orlando
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- *Up to $20,000 Night Shift Sign-on Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Team Based Nursing Model*
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Nights available with rotating weekends
Location: 7727 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL 32822
The Community You’ll Be Caring For:
- AdventHealth East Orlando, a 293-bed full service community hospital that serves as one of Florida Hospital’s seven satellite facilities, became part of the AdventHealth system in 1990. At AdventHealth East Orlando, we strive to improve our patients’ quality of life through a holistic approach to health care — mind, body and spirit — while remaining at the forefront of medical innovation.
- During the past ten years, we’ve invested more than $122 million in facility improvements to serve the growing community. Among the recent additions and openings, we have an expanded emergency room, a center for Medical Simulation and Education, a Children’s Emergency Center, a Renovated Cancer Institute, and a new 40-bed inpatient nursing unit.
- The hospital is also home to the AdventHealth Orthopaedic Institute at East Orlando as well as a comprehensive urology program
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and Relocation
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.